This page is intended to provide helpful resources for I.B.M. Rings around the world.
• INCORPORATING A RING
CLICK HERE for a PDF version
• ELECTION RULES AND PROCEDURES
CLICK HERE - Conduct for the Elections of International Officers and Executive Committee Members. Every effort has been made to insure a fair and unbiased election in the spirit of brotherhood in which this organization was founded and intends to continue to function.
• TAKING PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THE LINKING RING
CLICK HERE for advice on taking photos for our magazine, how to send them, and why photos are important.
• RING QUALITY PROGRAM
CLICK HERE for a PDF version
• GAINING NEW RING MEMBERS
CLICK HERE for suggestions and reasons for gaining new members. (pdf format)
• RETAINING RING MEMBERS
CLICK HERE for suggestions on how to retain members. (pdf format)
• IDEAS AND ACTIVITIES
CLICK HERE for Ring Meeting ideas and activities (pdf format)
• SCRIBE AND RING REPORTS
CLICK HERE for the role of the Ring Scribe and information on Ring Reports. (pdf format) If you are a Ring Reporter and would like to submit your Ring Report to the Linking Ring magazine via email, send the completed report to T.J. Shimeld at email@example.com.
• INSTALLATION AND INDUCTION CEREMONIES
CLICK HERE for information on Installation and Induction Ceremonies for Officers and new members. (pdf format)
• RING OFFICER INSTALLATION CEREMONY (three versions)
• Points of Light Ceremony
• Fellowship of the Ring Ceremony (condensed)
• Dedication and Commitment Ceremony (abbreviated format)
• INDUCTION INTO RINGS CEREMONY
• TRANSITION OF JUNIOR MEMBERS TO REGULAR MEMBERSHIP
• OPERATION TRICKS ARE TREATS, A BENEVOLENT SHOW PROGRAM
CLICK HERE to download the "Operation Tricks are Treats" policies and procedures manual. Help your Ring institute a Benevolent Shows Program. (pdf format)
• RING'S HISTORY AND THE HISTORIAN
CLICK HERE for the role of the Historian and information on the history of the Ring. (pdf format)
• RING BYLAWS
CLICK HERE for the information on the Ring Constitution and ByLaws. (pdf format)
• POLICY AND PROGRAM MANUALS
CLICK HERE for the information policy and program manuals. (pdf format)
• ETHICS -- JOINT I.B.M. AND S.A.M. ETHICS
CLICK HERE for the information about ethics (pdf format)
• RING CONTACT UPDATE
Keep the information on your local Ring current. To send your updated changes in meeting location, contacts (officers and who to contact for additional information) and web sites. CLICK HERE
• BROKEN WAND CEREMONY (FOR MEMORIAL SERVICE)
CLICK HERE to access a printable version of the I.B.M. MEMORIAL SERVICE/BROKEN WAND CEREMONY.
• I.B.M. LOGO FOR RING PUBLICATIONS
CLICK HERE to access a page of I.B.M. logos for your Ring's newsletter or official publication. Please note that the I.B.M. logo may be used ONLY on official I.B.M. Ring publications and documents.