I.B.M. Lifetime Memberships
Last Update: 06/08/10
Effective immediately, you may obtain a "Lifetime Membership" through the Endowment and Development Foundation of the International Brotherhood of Magicians. You must be a member in good standing of the I.B.M. and payment in the amount of $1,500 must be made to the Endowment and Development Foundation, a not-for-profit corporation.
• Lifetime Members' dues are automatically paid for the natural lifetime of the member and are not transferrable or retroactive.
• Lifetime Members receive a Life Membership certificate embossed in gold.
• Lifetime Members receive a gold-filled pin with the Endowment and Development Foundation logo.
• Lifetime Members receive a permanent International Brotherhood of Magicians Membership Card which states "Lifetime Member."
• Lifetime Members are acknowledged at the International Brotherhood of Magicians International Convention.
If you are an I.B.M. member in good standing and would like to become a Lifetime Member, send the following information to I.B.M. Headquarters at the address below:
ZIP Code __________ I.B.M. Membership No. ____________
Credit Card Number__________________________________
Credit Card Expiration Date____________________________
Credit Card Security Number (3 digits on back) _____________
MasterCard____ Visa____ American Express____Check#____
Make checks (if not paying by credit card) payable to: Endowment and Development Foundation, a 501(c)(3) corporation. Mail the above information along with payment (check or credit card number) to:
The International Brotherhood of Magicians
13 Point West Blvd
St. Charles, MO 63301-4431 USA
Headquarters Email Click Here: Sindie Richison